Tomorrows NESCom livestream coverage event canceled

Tomorrow’s NESCom livestream coverage event canceled

The New England School of Communications (NESCom) at Husson University first came to Londonderry in 2010, as pictured above, to give Londonderry TV and video production students a hands-on experience with professional production equipment. NESCOM will be working with students again this weekend to live-stream the LHS-PA Ball Family Trophy basketball games on Saturday at approximately 1:30 PM. Click on the above image to access the live-stream link.

UPDATE as of 5:00 p.m., Feb. 5: 

Due to inclement weather, the NESCom production crew is unable to come to Londonderry to work with students to provide coverage of the games tomorrow as described in the article below.

Posted 1:oo a.m., Feb. 5:

NESCom to give TV, video production students hands-on broadcasting experience this weekend 

Londonderry TV and video production students will be working with The New England School of Communications (NESCom) at Husson University to provide professional-quality, live coverage of the LHS-PA Basketball doubleheader at LHS on Saturday Feb. 6.

The college will be bringing their mobile production facility, staff and students to Londonderry on Friday evening to begin setting up and will spend Saturday morning preparing students and equipment for the first game at 1:30 p.m.