LSO Podcast: “One little act of kindness could literally change someone’s life.”

Senior Myleigh Brennan speaks on mental health awareness and Mariposas for Morgynne.
Senior Myleigh Brennan with Annie Sevigny. Annie has been attending Camp Kita, a camp for suicide loss survivors which the proceeds of Mariposas for Morgynne are going to. Listen to Hoopla to hear more about what you can do to support this cause. (Photo used with permission from Myleigh Brennan)

In this first episode of the LSO podcast Hoopla, senior Bridget Berry and junior Lizzie Sosa speak with senior Myleigh Brennan about the sweatshirts she designed to support mental health awareness and suicide prevention.

Join us for more episodes as we discuss issues important to the Londonderry High School community.

Sweatshirt design by Myleigh Brennan

Visit Mariposas for Morgynne to order a sweatshirt and show your support.

All proceeds will go to Camp Kita, whose mission is to help prevent suicide by “building intentional environments to foster connections and a lifelong engagement with mental wellness.”