Photo courtesy of Erica Waters

Senior Erica Waters takes a good position in her team relay against rival teams Salem, Pinkerton, and Timberlane. This is one of few events Waters takes part in.

Boy’s and Girl’s Indoor Track

One of the things most enjoyed was having my family be able to be at my meets, and with the COVID-19 regulations, we won’t be able to have that,

— Senior Erica Waters said, runner

1. Immediate family members only will be permitted to attend any events.
  2. Limited students will be permitted within the locker rooms to change into uniform attire. They will change quickly while remaining a six foot distance, and are asked not to congregate. While waiting to change all team members must remain within their socially distant line while wearing masks.
  3. Students who arrive on non in-school days, and all personnel remote at this time, are to arrive at the school and or facility already dressed in uniform.
  4. Students will be screened with temperature checks before entering any facility, whether it is a home meet or an away meet.
  5. Equipment, like stop watches, shall be sanitized before and after each use. Stopwatch handlers will also sanitize before and after timer handling.         
  6. Students will only have access to their own personal water, no communal hydration points will be readily available.

Lancer Spirit Online • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in