Get pumped for Mack Plaque

The staff of The Lancer Spirit is always ready for spirit week.

The week leading up to Mack Plaque is an exciting one in LHS. Athletes are preparing for one of the biggest games of their season, and students are showing their support for the school and teams by participating in spirit week.

During the week before Mack Plaque, nothing is more disappointing than seeing students blow off the days of spirit week. If you go to our school, chances are you want our teams to beat our rivals.

So why not show your school spirit by dressing up and getting excited for the upcoming weekend?

Class color day is tomorrow and how hard is it to wear either red, white, blue or black?

For the most part, it’s just fun to see everybody to see everybody dressed up and to be a part of it as well. If you don’t participate, chances are you’re part of the minority.

While we’re on the subject, you all should attend as many Mack Plaque games as possible.

Pinkerton is 15 minutes away from Londonderry, so there’s no excuse for you to not go. Everybody’s gonna be there, so get with a group of friends, and get out and support your teams!