Lancer Spirit On the Air: Senior Evan Miller discusses coming out and being part of the LGBTQ+ community

Abi Whitcomb, Podcast Editor & Opinions Editor

Art by Rachel Winsor

National Coming Out Day,” a day to celebrate coming out as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ+) or as an ally, was recently celebrated on October 11. In this episode of Lancer Spirit On the Air, senior Evan Miller describes his experience of being a part of the LGBTQ+ community.  Talking about everything from Ellen DeGeneres to protestors at Boston Pride, Miller takes off his mask in this deep and candid podcast.

1 Comment

One Response to “Lancer Spirit On the Air: Senior Evan Miller discusses coming out and being part of the LGBTQ+ community”

1. Jillian Doris on October 18th, 2017 8:32 pm

I would just like to say that it’s extremely brave to not only come out, but to honestly answer questions and have it be public to the school. I can’t possibly imagine what that’s like and I admire it greatly.

• Lancer Spirit On the Air: Senior Evan Miller discusses coming out and being part of the LGBTQ+ community

LSO Podcasts

LSO Podcast: The benefits of drivers going “electric”

LSO Podcasts

Lancer Spirit On the Air: Teachers wish the best to class of 2018

LSO Podcasts

Lancer Spirit On the Air: Senior reflection man-on-the-street

LSO Podcasts

Lancer Spirit On the Air: Holiday traditions voices in the halls

LSO Podcasts

Lancer Spirit On the Air: Man on the street- Gronk Suspension

LSO Podcasts

Lancer Theater on the Air presents ‘Sorry, Wrong Number’

Creative Writing

Three Decades of the Lost: Newest Chapter: Chapter 5

Briefs

Attention Lancer Nation: Homecoming is tomorrow

Creative Writing

Three Decades of the Lost: Chapter 4

Creative Writing

Three Decades of the Lost: Newest Chapter: Chapter III