Lancer Spirit On the Air: Senior Evan Miller discusses coming out and being part of the LGBTQ+ community

Abi Whitcomb, Podcast Editor & Opinions Editor

Art by Rachel Winsor

National Coming Out Day,” a day to celebrate coming out as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ+) or as an ally, was recently celebrated on October 11. In this episode of Lancer Spirit On the Air, senior Evan Miller describes his experience of being a part of the LGBTQ+ community.  Talking about everything from Ellen DeGeneres to protestors at Boston Pride, Miller takes off his mask in this deep and candid podcast.

1 Comment

One Response to “Lancer Spirit On the Air: Senior Evan Miller discusses coming out and being part of the LGBTQ+ community”

1. Jillian Doris on October 18th, 2017 8:32 pm

I would just like to say that it’s extremely brave to not only come out, but to honestly answer questions and have it be public to the school. I can’t possibly imagine what that’s like and I admire it greatly.

• Lancer Spirit On the Air: Senior Evan Miller discusses coming out and being part of the LGBTQ+ community

LSO Podcasts

Lancer Theater on the Air presents ‘Sorry, Wrong Number’

Briefs

Londonderry Grange to host annual wreath sale, craft fair

Sports

Winter Preview: Girls’ Basketball

Opinion

Living in the center of a genderqueer Venn Diagram: My life as Androgynous

A & E

Kids Coop Theatre to present ‘The Music Man’

A & E

Halsey stunned at Hopeless Fountain Kingdom tour

Sports

Freshman Football caps off their perfect season

Lifestyle

Traveling leaves an impact to last a lifetime

Sports

Juliano’s brings football team together

Opinion

Never let a tragedy go to waste: Current events need to be discussed in school