LHS welcomes the Class of 2031 during today’s “Little Lancer Day”

Photo by Laura Haas
Kindergartners sit in the LHS stands as Principal Mr. Parent welcomes them on behalf of Londonderry High School during Little Lancer Day. These students will graduate from LHS in 2031.

The class of 2031, who are currently kindergarten students, spent a day at LHS filled with face painting, coloring, sports, dancing, and much more.

Students from a variety of LHS groups, clubs and teams helped teach these future Lancers about what being a student in Londonderry is all about while they participated is several games and activities together.

The dance team and drama club performed and the Little Lancers were also able to get their face painted, color and draw, make slime, create bracelets, play basketball and lacrosse, play a game of cornhole and duck duck goose, and even try on some costumes to dance in.

It was an eventful day for the present and future Lancers, as well as the for the staff.

Thank you to all the staff and administration–especially Ms. Sullivan– for making this day special for the future Lancers.  And a big thank you goes out to all the current Lancers who took time out of their day to welcome the Class of 2031.