AP Studio Art students turn room 221 into art gallery

Back to Article
Back to Article

The AP Studio Arts exhibit showcases 12 concentration pieces to be submitted to the AP college board. Art teacher Mrs. Dyson explained in an email to all staff that  concentration work consists of

The AP Studio Arts exhibit showcases 12 concentration pieces to be submitted to the AP college board. Art teacher Mrs. Dyson explained in an email to all staff that concentration work consists of "a body of work unified by an underlying idea that has visual coherence.” The following students displayed their art at the exhibit on January 23: Alesandra Bernardini, Ender Jimenez, Lily Lefevre, Alp Okyar, Emma Payeur, Joe Sullivan and Rachel Winsor.

Photo by Maddy Martin

Photo by Maddy Martin

Photo by Maddy Martin

Madison Martin is a junior and one of the features editor for the Lancer Spirit  and the Lancer Spirit Online. She is in charge of editing and designing the feature pages of the Lancer Sprite along side Alex Seeley. Madison has to label her hands with the letter L and R in order to remember which hand she is suppose to write with, 50% of the time she labels them wrong. She is also notoriously awful at spelling and grammar, but she’s here.