Style in the stands: Mack plaque

Good game. Good pictures. Good team. Good fans. Lancer boys varsity soccer start the night by taking a win and defeating the Astros.
Photo used with permission from Emelyn Hayes
Friends Tom Martin and Owen Carey watching the boys game and cheering them on!

Blue jerseys. Colorful signs. Excited fans. Screaming voices. Varsity boys soccer took the win on Friday, Sept. 22.

After a good fight on the field, the fans were up and out of their seats in their spirited outfits, while the boys were celebrating their fabulous win. Was it our student section drenched in blue distracting the pink, or is our team just that much better?

Let’s see who’s outfits make the page on this week’s Fashion feature.

Lancer soccer fans hold their signs and smile proudly after the soccer team’s win. (photo used with permission from Audrina Hayes)

Why only have spirited outfits, when you can also have signs to show the boys we are here for them? From left to right we have senior Jack Nadeau wearing a hockey helmet, a blue YMCA shirt with blue necklaces.

Next we have senior Jillian Leonardo wearing Tim Desmarias jersey, number 3; She’s also sporting blue face paint.

Next we have junior Julia Pizzi, wearing a blue Mack plaque shirt, with blue sunglasses. She is also holding a sign for number 24, Caden Jordan.

Next is junior Morgan Laczynski wearing Evan Fortin’s jersey, number 21. She is also holding a sign that says “Ready for a fight? Number 21 is bringing it like Fortnite.”

Next is junior Hanna Carroll wearing her blue Mack plaque shirt with her fab sunglasses.

Next is senior Emelyn Hayes wearing Aidan White’s jersey, number 6. She also has blue sunglasses on her head with a sign that says, “Bet you wish your boyfriend could play like mine.”

Finally, we have senior Matt Boyon wearing his lacrosse jacket, his hockey helmet, and the spirit stick.

Senior Brandon Morin supports the team and holds a sign for number 21, junior Evan Fortin. (photo used with permission from Emelyn Hayes)

Up next we have Senior Brandon Morin, supporting his soccer friends. Morin is wearing his blue Mack plaque shirt with a blue long sleeve underneath. He also has blue face paint smeared across his face, and is holding a sign for number 21, Evan Fortin.

Featured in this photo we also have senior Johan Pena wearing his blue Mack plaque shirt. Do we think Morin had fun holding this sign? I mean, look at that smile on his face.