Mr.LHS is back: informational meeting to be held 1/31

The Lancer Spirit Staff will be having an informational meeting for those seniors who are interested in auditioning to be in the Mr.LHS show and compete for the crown. (Created in Canva by Kelly Egan).

Every year, ten individuals come together to show off their best talent, dance, strut, and compete for a crown. No, we are not talking about Miss America. This is the event the town of Londonderry waits all year for: Mr.LHS.

Ten senior guys will take the stage on Thursday, April 18 with the same goal in mind: to win the coveted Mr.LHS title. Who will these guys be?

The Lancer Spirit Staff will be holding an informational meeting on Jan. 31 at 2:20 p.m. after school in room 411 for seniors who are in interested in auditioning to compete for the Mr.LHS crown.

The meeting will provide details on when and how to audition, what the audition requirements are, and what this year’s show theme is.

If you are interested in auditioning and are unable to attend this meeting, please contact the LSO Editor-in-Chief Kelly Egan, Assistant Editor-in-Chief Emma Desrosiers, or the LSO adviser Mary Dewinkeleer.