Remote learning continues through May 4 due to Coronavirus

Photo from www.cdc.gov/
The COVID-19 vaccination is a controversial topic. Will you take the leap and get the vaccine?

As of March 27, Governor Chris Sununu has issued a stay at home order until May 4. This order suggests to citizens of New Hampshire to not leave their house unless it is absolutely necessary.

Nonessential businesses are to close by this day as well. Some of these include barbershops, hair salons, movie theaters, and bowling alleys. Some essential businesses that will stay open include 911 call center employees, workers providing COVID-19 testing, and law enforcement workers.

Along with the stay at home order, remote learning for all New Hampshire schools has now been extended until May 4.

This order and extension of remote learning is caused by the increase of the coronavirus in New Hampshire.

Londonderry High School’s principal Mr. Parent has reached out to the students and families of LHS to address the new extension of remote learning and what that means for LHS. For more information on this, click here

To stay updated on this virus, make sure to watch or listen to the local news.