CollegeGo: College board app on the go

There are two things seniors find themselves spending an ungodly amount of hours on: applying to colleges and their phones.

For all of the seniors out there who find themselves scrolling through the depths of Twitter and sigh in dismay, Gee I really wish I could be searching for colleges right now!, the College Board brings you the best of both worlds:

College Go.

Unfortunately, despite the impression the name may give off, this app does not involve racing around town in search of mythical creatures. But even better for all of my fellow college enthusiasts, this app offers numerous interest surveys and FAFSA guides!

Here is a preview of the College Go app, free to download at the App Store.

app-1
With a simple search for the keywords “college go,” the first result is the College Board app. The app can be downloaded at no cost to the student.
app-2
After downloading the app, it will prompt you to log into your College Board account. If you do not have an account, you can make your own by selecting the ‘sign up’ button.
app-6
The app is modeled for you to return periodically and complete only a task or two at a time.
app-3
The app offers five topics to explore, each taking you further into the college process. By clicking on one of the topics, a drop-down menu will present you with multiple steps to follow.
app-4
The five topics each have five steps and total to 25 mini-guides to getting you ready for the application process.