Senior Bella Tucker to hold fundraiser for ‘Camp No Limits’ tomorrow in LHS cafe

Photo by Bella Tucker

Come take part in senior Bella Tucker’s senior project Saturday, May 11, from 12:00-3:00 p.m. in the Londonderry High School Cafeteria. There will be painting and raffles to help raise money for Camp No Limits. 

The following is an email Tucker sent to LHS staff members explaining the event:

Hi, my name is Bella Tucker and this year I decided to throw a camp fundraiser for my senior project at school. Ever since I started attending Camp No Limits I knew that it was the BEST place on earth and that everyone should get to experience the cnl magic! This organization is a camp for amputees and their goals are to educate, empower, and support. I thought it would be a great idea to mash my two favorite things, painting and camp, and host a painting afternoon! The fundraiser is on Saturday May 11, 2019 from 12-3 and is at the Londonderry High School Cafeteria. There will be food, raffles, and of course painting! It’s a $15 admission, and all proceeds go to sending children to camp. If you’d like to learn more about the organization, their website is https://nolimitsfoundation.org. Thank you!!

Check back on LSO next week for the follow-up coverage on this event.