Three cheers for new teachers: LSO welcomes you to the LHS family

Borgatti.jpeg
Photo by Caroline Russell

Mrs. Borgatti, English long-term substitute

“This year being placed into a new position, teaching both freshmen and seniors, I’m excited to see the difference in the students that are transitioning into high school, and students that are transitioning out of high school and into college or whatever they happen to go into. My love for Lancer Nation stems from the school spirit, and how there are so many educational opportunities for the students. Teachers here usually try to go above and beyond in the classroom, but also in the after school extra-curricular activities. I feel that when I come to school in the morning, I really feel that I come home.”
Bryant.jpeg
Photo by Caroline Russell

Mr. Bryant, business long-term substitute

“I’m impressed on how supportive the school has been. The school year is off to a great start and I look forward to my role in getting the students ready for the business world. I am excited about the possibilities for the students. The program is diverse and is a true measure of what they need and what they can put into it.”
Dejadon.jpeg
Photo by Caroline Russell

Mrs. Desjadon, library media specialist

“I am excited to develop new relationships with students and staff. The students are all very friendly and respectful, and I want to help others learn to effectively find and use print and digital resources and then demonstrate their understanding or ideas in innovative ways. Any student who is interested in working in Tech Connect should come to the Tech Connect area during study or lunches or after school. I can’t wait to hear student ideas!”
LaChance.jpeg
Photo by Caroline Russell

Mr. LaChance, social studies long-term substitute

“The enthusiasm of the students and staff motivates me to become a better educator knowing that I work in such a wonderful school environment. Lancer Nation welcomed me with open arms. The students, faculty, and the administration have answered my questions and truly made me feel like part of the team!  I am impressed with how spirited all the students are and how LHS truly feels like an intimate community.”
Lady
Photo by Ashley Andrews

Mrs. Gosselin, case manager

“I’m excited to have a new position. My position last year was similar, but with a smaller case load. This school is a very fun place to work and very family oriented.
I’m excited to get to know the new kids on my case load this year.”
Lady2
Photo by Ashley Andrews

Ms. Mancusi-Traynor, math teacher

“All of the students here are very kind and respectful. This school has a great sense of community. We are like one big family that strives for common goals. This year is going very well and I am looking forward to meeting new people.”
Lady3
Photo by Ashley Andrews

Ms. Considine, guidance counselor

“People can come see me for stressors both at school and home. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly and I can see how everyone is so committed to helping students succeed inside and outside of school.”