Fall Fashion Feature: Parker MacIntyre

img_2160
Sophomore Parker MacIntyre is excited to bring out his sweater collection this fall.

Sophomore Parker MacIntyre is LSO’s first male fashion feature, and for good reason.

Every day, MacIntyre comes to school in a new color-coordinated outfit. He can often be seen sporting sweaters and khakis to compliment his preppy style.

“My biggest style inspiration is my brother, Owen,” MacIntye admitted. “He goes to a prep school, so all his clothes really suit my style. Sometimes he’ll come home from school and I’ll think, ‘Oh, that looks good. I should wear that, too.’”

While MacIntyre looks up to his older brother for fashion advice, he spends a lot of time defining his own style.

Particularly, MacIntyre loves a good sweater and enjoys shopping for them.

“They’re my go-to,” MacIntyre said. “I shop for them about twice a month.” 

Since he specializes in sweaters, it’s no surprise that sweater weather is MacIntyre’s favorite season.

“I really love this weather,” MacIntyre said. “It’s great for wearing sweaters. I find the best ones at JC Penny, American Eagle, and Aeropostale.”

When asked to describe his style in one word, MacIntyre said “preppy.”

Do you know someone who is fashionable and deserves a feature on LSO? Student and teacher nominations are encouraged. Submit your form here.