LHS students, staff meet 8th grade Hooksett students at high school fair

Mr. Parent, Ms. Sullivan, and Londonderry students from Hooksett encourage 8th graders at Cawley Middle School to consider attending LHS next year.
Shea Robinson
Mr. Parent, Ms. Sullivan, and Londonderry students from Hooksett encourage 8th graders at Cawley Middle School to consider attending LHS next year during the High School Fair Thursday night.

For many teens, the biggest decision one has to make is where to go to college. However, 8th graders at Cawley Middle School in Hooksett  have to choose which high school to attend.

Weighing in on not only the academics, but also the social aspect, the athletics program, the clubs available, and just as important, the commute.

High school is a time for growth, discovering your interests, developing relationships, and preparing yourself for the future. The four years you spend in high school will be stressful, emotional, and sometimes down right discouraging, but in the right school those gloomy days will be overshadowed by the days of school spirit and sense of community.

Educations that can take you as far as you’re willing to work towards, friendships that will last a lifetime, and experiences that will stay with you forever.

Londonderry kids have it easy, but Hooksett kids have to make a choice that could possibly shape the rest of their lives.

No pressure.