Student Council hosts a spooky storytelling challenge

Student+Council+hosts+a+two+sentence+horror+story+contest+
Courtesy of @stucolhs2020 on Instagram
Student Council hosts a two sentence horror story contest

This year has brought a lot of changes to the halls of LHS, but this month brings a positive one. The Student Council’s bulletin board by the main office in the east 100s hallway, formerly known as the “Birthday Board”, is getting a new look.

After a bit of a redesign, the StuCo board will be a place for positivity, as well as monthly challenges for all students and staff to participate in. Winners will receive a small prize such as a Dunkins gift card.

For October’s challenge, students are encouraged to come up with a two-sentence horror story that captures this spooky season, your inspiration can be anything. 

You can submit a paper copy of your story at the bulletin board, or email it to Mrs. Bouchard ([email protected]) or Mrs. Dailey ([email protected])

The challenge ends this Saturday, October 31 and winners will be announced on Monday, November 2. So make sure to get writing and good luck!

Be sure to follow the Student Council on Instagram, @stucolhs2020, to receive updates about challenges, meetings, and volunteer opportunities. 

The Lancer Spirit will be publishing the top stories on LSO next week, keep checking in with us to see the results!