Mu Alpha Theta hosts food fundraising event at Five Guys 

Mu+alpha+Theta+hosts+a+Finals+Week+Five+Guys+Fundraiser+to+help+support+their+club+activities.+
Courtesy of @lhs.mu.alpha.theta Instagram
Mu alpha Theta hosts a ‘Finals Week Five Guys’ Fundraiser to help support their club activities.

The Londonderry Chapter of the National Math Honor Society, better known as “Mu Alpha Theta”, is hosting a fundraiser at the Derry, NH location of Five Guys today. The fundraiser will last from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.

A portion of the proceeds from the fundraiser will go directly to Mu Alpha Theta. 20% of fundraiser sales will be donated to Mu Alpha Theta, along with an additional dollar for each milkshake purchased. To support Mu Alpha Theta, present either a physical or digital copy of the flier when you purchase your meal. 

“Mu Alpha Theta is holding the Five Guys fundraiser to raise money for club activities like the Math Olympics at Matthew Thorton, which aims to get kids excited about math and its more creative applications,” said President of Mu Alpha Theta Sean O’ Mara. 

The board of Mu Alpha Theta chose to host their fundraiser at Five Guys in order to help alleviate some stress that students may be experiencing due to finals.

“We are hoping this fundraiser will be a good opportunity for people to grab a bite to eat after the first day of finals,” said Mu Alpha Theta Activities Coordinator Malika Malik.