Holiday Extravaganza to bring ‘Winter Wonderland’ to LHS

The Classes of ’24 and ’26 are hosting a night of family fun, winter activities in the LHS cafe on Dec.15 from 5:30-8.
Made by Class Boards

Londonderry residents will soon be walking in a “Winter Wonderland” as they will have the Christmas spirit brought to their town for LHS’s Holiday Extravaganza. 

The class of 2026 and 2024 will be hosting this event on Dec.15 from 5:30-8 p.m

There will be a handful of activities filling the LHS cafeteria and foyer including The Grinch Movie (2018)  and “make and take” activities, which include gingerbread houses, reindeer food,ornaments and other crafts. 

You better not pout, you better not cry and I will tell you why: Santa will be making an appearance in L-Town. 

Students are having a “great time” putting this festive event together. Senior Bridget Berry often finds Christmas spirit in the hallways because of all the cheer this event is bringing.

“It’s a fun way for people to raise money for their class and spend time with their friends,” Berry said. “I’m looking forward to the bracelets.” 

Sophomore class Vice President Sienna Piland knows that this event will bring Londonderry a “Holly Jolly Christmas” because of the work the classes of 2024, and 2026 have put in.

“The class of ‘24 already had a movie night planned before our Christmas Extravaganza, so we decided to combine them,” Piland said. 

Piland encourages everyone to attend this event because she knows it will “have a great turnout.” 

“We are hoping that if towns come together with our clubs we will make the best memories,” Piland said. 

Piland and the rest of the executive boards have put a lot of thought into making this Christmas event the best that they can for Lancer Nation. 

“We really want this to be good, and we want everyone’s support,” Piland Said. “It can really be a really great event if everyone helps.”