Lancers, Let’s Talk Mental Health

Mental Health Mondays and Lancers Speak Up have invited you to submit your stories through the google form link embedded in the article. (Art by Natalie Merhib)

Junior Emma Desrosiers, host of Mental Health Mondays, and senior Susan Kim, leader of Lancers Speak Up are working together to bring you new episodes of Mental Health Mondays on The Lancer Spirit. To make this as useful and relatable as possible, we would like to include stories from people in the LHS community.

Whether you are a student, teacher or and administrator, we’d love to hear the story of your mental health journey.

If you would like to be included in a future episode, please click here to fill out the form and share whatever is on your mind.

It is completely up to you whether or not you would like to include your name to be invited to speak about your story, or remain anonymous and let the hosts share it for you.

We thank you for your strength, vulnerability and collaboration to our efforts on creating an environment that is more accepting of mental health across all scales!