LHS Dining Services offer drive through meals

LHS+Dining+Services+host+drive+through+breakfast+and+lunch+amid+school+cancellation.+
Photo courtesy of Amanda Venezia
LHS Dining Services host drive through breakfast and lunch amid school cancellation.

Beginning Monday, March 16 the Londonderry School District will be offering breakfast and lunch drive through services to students between 11:00 am to 12:00 pm at LHS each day.

Students should drive in through the plateau entrance off of Mammoth Road and pull over at the curb outside the front of the building. The car should have its headlights on and beep twice upon arrival, and the LHS student should also be present to verify their identity.

Students who receive reduced lunch benefits will get their breakfast free of charge, and $0.30 will be charged to the student’s account for lunch. Students who normally pay the full price for breakfast and lunch will have their meals charged to their accounts at the same rate as usual.

Once the student has received their meals, they will continue straight to the exit by the set of lights on the opposite side of the building and consume their meals off campus. The Londonderry School District is systematically making an effort to help avoid the spread of COVID-19 and encourages families to continue to be proactive.